Help Lindsey Littlefoot make the best choices.
For each situation, circle the most environmentally friendly choice.
Remember: It is not about right and wrong choices, it is about
making better choices!
1. What should Lindsey eat for breakfast?
A. Cereal and an apple from the farmer's market
B. Get food "to go" at the Quickie Breakfast Restaurant
C. Frozen, pre-packaged waffles
2. How Should Lindsey travel to school?
C. Bike or Walk
3. How can Lindsey and her friends save energy at school?
A. Turn off lights when not in use
B. Let in natural light from the sun by opening window shades
C. Install low-energy light & turn them off when not in use
4. How should Lindsey pack her lunch?
A. Use reusable containers
B. Bring paper bag lunch
C. Buy pre-packaged lunches
5. When food shopping, how should
Lindsey carry her groceries?
A. Reuse old plastic bags
B. In reusable canvas bags
C. Get plastic bags from the market
6 After using the computer, what shoud Lindsey do?
A. Turn off computer screen
B. Turn off computer
C. Turn off power cord or unplug completely
7. What should Lindsey eat for dinner?
A. Chicken and Green Beans
B. Steak, macaroni and a soda
C. Go out to eat
8. What should Lindsey do with paper, once it has been used?
A. Throw it in the trash can
B. Put it in the recycling bin
C. Make a paper hat
Click here to print Lindsey's Big Choices.