Click here to print this Carbon Footprint Crossword Puzzle.
3. The variation in the Earth's global climate over time.
4. Release of chemicals, heat and energy into the atmosphere that is a danger to human
health and the environment.
6. Sharing a ride in a car when all of the people are going to the same destination.
8. This gas is the product of burning fossil fuels, (example: driving a car), and is known as CO2.
10. An average increase in the earth's temperature which causes changes in the climate.
1. Gases that absorb infrared radiation in the atmosphere. They include carbon dioxide,
methane and other gases.
2. The removal of trees in forested areas for non-forest uses.
5. Each person's impact on the environment through their lifestyle.
7. The reprocessing of materials such as glass, paper and aluminum into new products.
9. Matter that was once a living organism and is not artificially produced.
Click here for the answer's to the cross word puzzle.